Chevrolet Teacher Discount
The Chevrolet Educator Discount Program
To those who make us who we are, Bachman Chevrolet proudly offers special pricing for educators. Current teachers and employees of a public or private school, university or college are eligible to participate in the Educator Discount program and receive a discount on the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet vehicle. Check out our award-winning, fuel-efficient lineup to find the perfect vehicle for you.
- Offer is available to current teachers and employees of a public school, private school, university or college.
- Or eligible participants can sponsor their spouse or children.
- Participants must present the following:
- A copy of the Participant's valid school ID/badge or a copy of a current (within the last 30 days) pay stub with all information redacted except the date of the pay stub, Participant's name (payee) and name of the school (payer).
- A copy of the Participant's driver's license with the driver's license number redacted.
- Select "Obtain Authorization" from "Program" menu
- Follow the prompts and review the guidelines
- Print authorization code
- Present evidence of eligibility and authorization to Bachman Chevrolet
Must be employed by a public school, private school, college or university. Some restrictions apply when sponsoring a spouse or child. Please note that employees of state or municipal governments may be subject to restrictions that limit their ability to accept this offer. Accordingly, this offer is void unless permitted by state and municipal laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, policies, codes of conduct, and other directives or standards regarding ethics and gift acceptance by state and municipal employees. By accepting this offer, you verify that it complies with all restrictions regarding ethics and gift acceptance that apply to you. Certain model & trim combinations are excluded from this program. Check official rules for more information.