Vehicle Service Contracts (VSC)
Protect Your Drive Experience
EG Assurance’s Vehicle Service Contract, or VSC, helps you relax by providing additional coverage on top of the factory warranty. Coverages are available to protect you against unexpected repair costs for covered breakdowns on new and pre-owned vehicles.
Factory Limited Warranty
Most factory limited warranty coverage is for a limited number of parts, conditions, and period of time.
Your factory limited warranty covers:
- Defects in parts and labor for a limited period of time.
- Basic warranty protection may be limited to specified term/miles.
- Powertrain warranty may extend beyond basic warranty coverage.
Your factory limited warranty does not cover:
- Breakdowns caused by wear and tear from ordinary use of the vehicle.
- Breakdowns caused by wear and tear from climate conditions.
- Breakdowns caused by wear and tear from road conditions.
- Breakdowns caused by wear and tear from personal driving habits.
EG Assurance VSC Benefits
- Emergency roadside assistance coverage for flat tires, lock out assistance, battery jump starts, emergency gas and fluid delivery, or towing.
- Trip interruption reimbursement
- Short distance: Reimbursement for meals/lodging if a covered breakdown leaves you stranded more than 100 miles from home.
- Long distance: Reimbursement for meals/lodging, rental car, ride sharing, bus, train, or airline expenses if a covered breakdown leaves you stranded more than 200 miles from home.
- Rental car reimbursement if your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing covered repairs. Reimbursement limits may vary; check contract for details.
- Transferable for a $50 fee. The contract can be transferred to a subsequent owner if the vehicle is sold. Not all coverage is transferable.
- Nationwide coverage if the vehicle breaks down while away from home. Visit any repair facility for repairs. Just call our toll free number before repairs are started.
- Deductible reimbursement if a repair of a covered part is provided by the factory limited warranty. Deductible may apply.
See contract for actual terms and conditions. Coverage terms may vary based on the type of vehicle and coverage selected.